- Farmizen operates on a pre-paid monthly subscription model. The subscription fees can vary based on the specific partner farm you want to grow your vegetables in, and is clearly identified on the farm details section in the Farmizen app.
- In order to continue to receive Farmizen services, you need to ensure your total subscription dues are paid up on or before the payment due date for each subscription period.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers are only valid for initial term unless mentioned otherwise; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Farmizen may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Farmizen provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription from the My Accounts section in the app or by emailing us at [email protected] one (1) calendar day before you want to cancel.
- Once you cancel your subscription, your access is not terminated immediately, and services will continue till end of your current charge cycle.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except for two scenarios:
- You may cancel a new subscription by contacting Farmizen within one (1) calendar day after placing your order and receive a full refund of your subscription fees. You can email us at [email protected] for this.
- You may cancel a renewed subscription by contacting Farmizen within one (1) calendar day after the payment due date for your subscription and receive a full refund of your subscription renewal amount, provided you have paid the due amount. You can email us at [email protected] for this.
- Valid refund requests will be processed within 5 working days and the amount refunded to the payment instrument used for the original transaction