Shipping & Delivery Policy
- When your crops are ready for harvest, and if you have not chosen to pick up your produce yourself, we will schedule a same day delivery at the delivery location you provided while subscribing to Farmizen services. We will notify you via the app about your upcoming delivery and also attempt to contact you to prior to the actual delivery.
- If you are out of town for some time period, please choose the option to pause deliveries in the Accounts->Delivery Settings section in the app. If we are unable to deliver after multiple attempts to reach you, we may set this option ON automatically to avoid wastage of produce.
- You are only allowed to change your delivery address to areas which are serviceable by us.
- We will do 1 weekly delivery, if crops are ready to be harvested in your mini-farm. If there are no crops ready for harvest in a particular week, we will not schedule any deliveries that week.
- We do not charge extra fees for delivery.