Spinach is a healthy vegetable and is a part of many recipes worldwide. Infact, it is also the favourite food for our favourite cartoon character “Popeye”.
Apart from giving rich taste to so many recipes, spinach is also used for many home remedies. In this blog, we will talk about some popular and easy home remedies of spinach.
Spinach For Eye Treatment
Did you know that Spinach could be used for eye treatment?
Spinach a great source of nutrients that can help you in reducing the eye pressure, and also, carrots can nourish your eye organs in a significant manner. When these juices are consumed together it provides your body all the essential elements which are required by your body to stop the progression of disease.
– Take 2 small carrots and chop them finely. Do the same with 5 or 6 spinach leaves.
– Add chopped carrots and spinach to the blender and mix them thoroughly.
– Your health drink is ready.
Spinach For Thyroid
Spinach a great source of essential nutrients when mixed with honey and cumin seeds can help a person to cure thyroid naturally. This will not lead to side effects like many other medicines. This is a natural and fruitful process to cure thyroid . This is a very effective process and can be proved very beneficial for people who are suffering from thyroid.
– Prepare at least 200 ml of spinach extract
– Add a teaspoon of crushed cumin seeds and a spoon of honey
– Consume it every morning a see an effective change
Spinach Face Mask
Spinach contains a lot of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K. These vitamins play a very important role in nourishing the human skin. This face mask will help you with your skincare and will help you fight against acne ,skin ageing and will help you to get a bright & clear complexion.
– Prepare 200 ml of spinach extract.
– Add a spoon of honey which will smoothen your skin.
– Finally, add 2 spoons of rose water.
– Apply it on your face and keep it for 20 mins.
– Wash your face properly and you will see a positive change within 2 weeks.
With this we have come to the end of our remedies of spinach. If you have some remedies that you want to share, then do let us know and we would feature them on our blog.